Re: [Paparazzi-devel] where to get XBee Pro ZB modules?

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] where to get XBee Pro ZB modules?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:27:43 -0700

Hello Felix,

I own PPZUAV (FYI). I may have those modules in stock. I bought some from Digi to test with. How many did you need?

They are more expensive. I need to make them up to cover my costs to get them. Approx 125.00 each. I just haven't listed them on the web store because no one has used them yet to endorse them.

Regards,
David Conger