[Paparazzi-devel] Hardware in the loop

From: Aka
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware in the loop
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:44:58 +0100

Hello,

does anyone use the hardware in the loop simulator? (And can possibly give some
hints how to get it running).

I´ve been using the Paparazzi system for some weeks now in different airplanes
and made a total of 2 hours AUTO2 flight. Now it is time for the integration of
a camera. To test the trigger function on the desk, the HITL-simulator would be
perfect.
Sadly, this interesting function is not mentioned in the wiki or in the past
records of this list.
I´ve tried to activate the mode by adding "ap.CFLAGS += -DHITL", of course.
Getting lots of error messages...

So, if someone can give me some tips or probably a sample airframe
configuration I would be very happy.

Thank you

Regards

Marc
--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe über 60% billiger.
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/download/puzzle/index.html