Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS not populating

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS not populating
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:09:44 +0200

On Oct 16, 2008, at 11:51 PM, Pascal Brisset wrote:

It runs on a Mac ? :-)

Aye.

Strange, your A/C seems to miss from the conf.xml file (id 231) according to the red error message. Can you confirm ?

Right - that has been puzzling me for quite a bit right now - as there aint no A/C with 231. However it did lead to a solution

-       As an A/C I took 999 for this plane

-       This gets MOD 256 ==> 231 in some places

-       And taken as 999 in others.

So bringing it below 255 fixed the GCS - it populates fine. So we propably need a few 0 < AC/ID < 255 :) in a some tactical places.

Thank!

Dw