[Paparazzi-devel] float_of_string - this time when editing waypoints

From: Steffen S .
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] float_of_string - this time when editing waypoints
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:49:10 +0200

the "float of string" problem is not old and the best solution is to compile
the CVS sources.
I did so and everything works fine, except when I want to edit waypoints with
GCS than float_of_string error apears in console again.

"unset LANG" helps here again, but can't be the overall solution, I think.

Cheers,
   Steffen
Messenger to go! Hol' Dir Messenger aufs Handy!
http://windowslivemobile.msn.com/BrowserServiceMessenger.aspx?lang=DE-DE