[Paparazzi-devel] NO_XBEE_API_INIT

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] NO_XBEE_API_INIT
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:25:39 +0200

At various places we reference the line:

    <define name="NO_XBEE_API_INIT" value="FALSE"/>

in the airframe file - with as possible values TRUE and FALSE. Now it may be the

        #ifndef NO_XBEE_API_INIT

in sw/airsegement/xbee.c or something - but it seems that

    <define name="NO_XBEE_API_INIT" value="TRUE"/>

will work - as does commenting it out completely:

    <!-- define name="NO_XBEE_API_INIT" value="FALSE" / --->

but that the =FALSE line does cause NO_XBEE_API_INIT to be defined (abeit to FALSE) and hence does not have the desired effect. Or am I missing something ?

Thanks,

Dw