RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should wenot?

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should wenot?
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:58:30 +0200

I also ordered around that time and have not received anything at all and no
response from Jeff.

I submitted a claim with PayPal and they say "We have decided in your favor,
however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's
account.....Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds
in question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller.".

I'm very disappointed with the whole situation.