RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Angles and IR

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Angles and IR
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:36:06 -0700

Uttam,
Sorry I havent returned your PM on rcgroups.  A 15 hour day at work today was all I had time for :).  I will try tomorrow to explain the variables a bit more, but for now, please try to use the values for the LATERAL LONGITUDINAL AND VERTICAL CORRECTIONS that are found in SlayerJH, they should give you better results.  From there start with all CORRECTION values of 1, and change them as needed(the higher the value the less the plane will move in that direction.

AJ