[Paparazzi-devel] ADC Codes

From: Brendan Chen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ADC Codes
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:27:06 +1000

Hi all,

What kind of ADC codes should I use if i just simply want to plug in an analog
voltage from sensors?

And I would like to transmit that converted value to the GCS, I have the
receiving end sorted ( I think ) but I was wondering if an of the xml files I
may need to simply modify to get the ADC to work with a specific channel.

Also how would I connect the converted value and get that sent via wireless
downlink?

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Brendan