Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Tiny v2.11 always enters HOME mode

From: Ben Paratz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Tiny v2.11 always enters HOME mode
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:23:26 -0400

Yeah I know, it's a shame. Oh well...

Hey that link you gave is for my teams youtube channel! I will be uploading more video of the event over the next few days, so keep checking back.

Ben

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 7:18 PM, michael molloy <address@hidden> wrote:
Just too late for the UAV Outback Challenge .. but a job well done at the event..
Here some video of the event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBdXs4jgg00