Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:17:10 -0700

Displaying messages graphically on GCS is tricky and requires changing
.ml files. What you can do for now is display then numerically using
messages.ml. I believe is is compiled as messages. file located in
/sw/ground_segment/tmtc, or just do a search. parameters are in the
file and I think is is messages -c downlink. It will show you all
received messages as a list in the window.

Roman