[Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving

From: Brendan Chen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Receiving
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:22:34 +1000

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to send some binary (or preferred decimal) number through the
downlink UART. At the other end (the ground station) I would like to collect
those data that I sent from the platform and display it somewhere on the GCS,
any where is fine.

Now my problem is I don't know how to send it, which functions I can use to
send it from the platform and how I can collect the packages and display it.

Can anyone help me with this problem please?

Thanks.
Brendan