Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:01:54 -0400

With respect to wiring, PPZUAV has some of the wiring that you can get
from them, but you will still have to make some yourself.
You can buy the Molex connectors, and precrimped wire, then cut an
solder to the precrimped wire as needed. You can get the crimp tool,
but it is expensive. See the link I pasted below.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Other_Hardware#Molex_PicoBlade.E2.84.A2_1.25mm_.28.049.22.29_Pitch_Connector_System