Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:09:01 +0000

Thanks by the warning. I need some cables. So I undertood that I cannot  buy from halfbase.

Rui Costa

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Hillar Lago <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, stay AWAY from HALFBASE!! I have not received the cables more than 2 month also. I am from an educational institution and Jeff did not honor the 10% discount he promised. I am not sure why his add still on the wiki. He seems to be doing more harm than good to this community.

-------------- Original message from "Mohit Mundhra" <address@hidden>: --------------