[Paparazzi-devel] GCS Packet and Wireless Link

From: Brendan Chen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Packet and Wireless Link
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:07:07 +1000

Hi,

My objective is to integrate two pressure sensors to measure the onboard
airspeed and altitude so the information can be displayed on GCS software.

I've taken the approach to connect two sensors into two channels of the ADC0s.
Then from there, read the data out of the data register and transmit through
UART down to the GCS software so it can be displayed.

I'm just wondering how does the onboard UART transmit data to the XBee? (by
using the function 'Uart1Transmit') is that correct? If not, how would I
transmit two ADC converted values? (One for airspeed one for altitude)

Also When the information has been sent down to the ground station receiver,
how would I extract the information (ADC data) and display it in the GCS
software?

So what else should or do I need to consider with what I'm doing?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Ting (Brendan) CHEN