Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Circle Count?

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Circle Count?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:13:54 +0200

Hi,

please prefer the NavCircleCount() macro which gives the number of completed circles (float). Example in the "land" block of the "basic.xml" flight plan

--Pascal

Gautier Hattenberger wrote:
Hi,

I think you should use the "nav_circle_radians" variable instead (nav.h). It is the cumulated angle computed when flying in circle.

Gautier