RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation Problems using Ubuntu 8.04

From: xujohnathan
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation Problems using Ubuntu 8.04
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:12:52 +0000

u a right,the paparazzi-avr may not install,sometimes u need root privileges,ie vi /etc/apt/sources.list   ,so i  do,man always hope have more privileges :) :

1.sudo su -  (-------switch root)
2.  visudo
3.if your loginname is 'asksunshine' ,add:
    asksunshine  ALL=(ALL) ALL  (-------means  let common user 'asksunshine'  do everything as root)