Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 2S battery

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 2S battery
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:53:17 +0300

Look at your messages and see why you are getting mayday messages. Does it say something about battery critical? Something else? More information is needed for troubleshooting.

And yes, by default the input voltage is monitored with a resistor bridge connected to an ADC (at least I can say this for sure in a tiny 2.11). There was a lengthy discussion about this on David's paparazzi thread on rcgroups.com. It's very long, but I highly recommend you take a couple of hours and read up. There's quite a bit of good information in there.

Buzz

Mohit Mundhra wrote:
I was getting Mayday during simulations also, may i know what could be
the reason for that?