[Paparazzi-devel] Questions regarding larger plane adjustments

From: SanaR
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions regarding larger plane adjustments
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:29:52 +0400

Hello

Me now adjusting F3J motorglider with autopilot. I have some problems, appeared
in lager plane (before I used to fly with 1000 mm wingspan plane without such
problems).
This plane has 2200 mm span and separate elevator. Also it has "V" about 5 deg,
and rudder mixed with aielerons by 30% for quicker corners.
Weight of the plane is 1600 g with 3800x4s accu. Cruise speed 12 m/s current
about 4 A.

The problem is following - trimming of the plane extremely depends on speed and
throttle. Where I can adjust this?
And second question. In auto1 mode I have to pull up during turn. I suppose is
is not good, and is ELEVATOR_OF_ROLL can resolve a problem?
What adjustments may be important if plane is heavier and has more inertia.

Thanks in advance and sorry for english

Andrew

--
Много спама? Пользуйтесь Яндекс.Почтой http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam