[Paparazzi-devel] GCS not show coordinates, but show speed

From: SanaR
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS not show coordinates, but show speed
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:42:10 +0400

Hello

This is my first experience with LEA5H, and I sat up it by hand. May this
problem be caused by incorrect GPS setup?

Also I see green "3D" message, and sattelites graph, speed, but dont see the
movement of plane at all, and

dont see correct coordinates on the map.

And how to identify version of LEA5h to set up it with the txt file? on mine
there is "-005" end. Is it 5.00 version?

Thanks, Andrew