Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM signal constructor from servo plugs

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM signal constructor from servo plugs
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:32:41 +0200

I have something to generate PPM signal but it was not for this use (it's arm7 code but not for a tiny board). I will not add it in the cvs before some time. If you need it quickly, I can send it to you so you can adapt it to your need.

Gautier

Daniel Morgan a écrit :
I was wondering if anyone had ever done any work with a ppm constructor of some sort that plugs into the servo connectors of any receiver then constructs a ppm signal for pprz use.. I just want to start possibly using pcm or 2.4 stuff and without this there is no way.. Does anyone have any comments on the use of these two bands?

Thanks
Dan