RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Where to place Sensors and Transmitters in Twinsta

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Where to place Sensors and Transmitters in Twinstar II
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:15:07 +0200

On a previous design (not paparazzi) I put the gps on a wingtip and the
2.4Ghz 500mW video
transmitter on the fuselage just behind the wing. It worked fine.
As you are using a tiny and not a twog I would try with the video tx on one
wingtip and the modem
on the other.
I had the Ir sensor on top of the rudder.