[Paparazzi-devel] Creating the ground station.

From: Ørjan Pettersen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating the ground station.
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:25:22 +0200

What is needed to create the ground station.

I have seen the XBee 2.4 GHz modems from PPZUAV.

Is all I need the XBee v2 connector and XBee v2 wire from PPZUAV? Or do I also need the XBee2USB to connect to the computer? How about antennas? How do I connect the modem to the autopilot? Just solder some wire to the modem and connect it to UART1 on the autopilot with the appropriate Molex.

http://ppzuav.com/osc/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=63
http://ppzuav.com/osc/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=57
http://ppzuav.com/osc/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=65

Oerjan Pettersen