Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Futaba T6EXAP 3 Position Switch Hacking

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Futaba T6EXAP 3 Position Switch Hacking
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:49:14 -0400

Thank you for the feedback Bernard. It really makes my day when I know I have helped someone.

I did forget to add in my first post, that the job of the 4051 seems to be to create something analogous to the PPM signal that the transmitter then processes into the RF signal. That's how I understood it anyhow.