[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?

From: Jeffrey Szeto
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 04:43:58 +0800

Prashanth, from India,

You didn't ordered the plug, I gave you that for free. As you're active member of Papa. You also are part of the reason that causing the delay, as too much troubles have been given.

You were asking too many quotation invoice, in which I need time to prepare for you, also you're not actually ordering with.

You have bothering me with 41 days, since my birthday on 12 June, before you actually pay on 23 July 2008.

begin on 12June08,
1st asking about tiny components modules and parts, normal airmail to Bangalore
2nd asking for 1 pack female, 1 pack male plugs, 1 LEA-5H.
3rd add 10pcs on 3/4/5/7/8 pins
4th changed Quotation to 5pcs on 4/5/7/8 pins  $61 in Total
5th disappear for 3 weeks!

21st July,
6th Change quotation again, 25 cables each ( Red, Black, Yellow, Blue) , asking if the plugs is free! 7th Change quote again, precrimped wires (20 red, 20 black, 20 blue, 20 green, 20 yellow) two sets of male plugs for the two complete autopilots (hoping this will be free)!
8th   $25 + $9delivery= $34  Have pay though Paypal!
9th Called me up twice, asking if I received the payment & for shipping.

Order printed out, with special request remarked:

Then I pack them up personally for you with extra 20pcs plugs of each (3/4/5/7/8pins) Free of charge, for your need!

I think this is work enough for the $25 order, with 100 cables + 100 male plugs! FREE. As all are friends here, so I wouldn't mind.

Fair enough this is how you threat your friend!

But if you're really worried, I can do you a refund. It is totally up to you.

Because most of you has a need of pre-crimped cable, I've stock 8000 pcs for all your convenient. I even have already send out 3 pcs of Tiny v2.11Free of charge to Institute.

Main REASON for current DELAY:--

1) Now a day, I'm missing a component, TPS2051BDBV, which I have order 30 days ago. But now the supply said Stock have arrived in 8 pins, where as should be 5 pins.

2) New Design of smart Antenna for TWOG.

Just let me know, what you would do to pay back your friend!

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Szeto