Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Freeze

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Freeze
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 01:18:27 GMT

We used more waypoints than that a couple of years ago without issue but since
the standard navigation routines have become much more sophisticated we seldom
see any need for more than 8-10 waypoints.  Maybe the limitation is in the
number of blocks?
Become a Medical Transcriptionist. Click here to find schedules designed to fit
your life.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nFN8n7jnLwdwG5duQ8PRjxMwloJj7qrjejzLUsvFij189KV/
Today i had a flight plan with over 50 waypoints and probably the same for blocks. The GCS would load fine but if i went to change any waypoint positions the gcs would freeze and i would have to close and re open it. I am just wondering if anyone else has had that problem. I didn't think pprz was that computer sensetive but maybe someone could help shed some light on these issues...
Thanks
Dan