[Paparazzi-devel] mount driver board close to motor or close to battery

From: Tim Hansen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] mount driver board close to motor or close to battery
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 02:54:07 +0200

I have a Twinstar with 2 brushless motors taken out of the Minimag set. So I have one controller for every motor. I have some space next to the motors where I could place the driver board.
My question is now is it better to place the driver board close to the motors
or better to put them close to the battery ?

Regards
Tim