[Paparazzi-devel] Hello to the whole Paparazzi-Team

From: Tim Hansen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello to the whole Paparazzi-Team
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:26:29 +0200

Hello to everybody,

as motivated in the Wiki, I would like to say hello to the whole Paparazzi-Team and introduce myself. My name is Tim Hansen, I life about 25km northwest of Frankfurt in Germany. I'm studying electrical engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt (specialization in automation and control).

At school I worked on a RC-boat with a GPS based autopilot. The performance of the system was fairly moderate. From that point on I decided that one day I would build a better solution. After school I worked on some projects with PIC microcontrollers (Assembler & C). Some month ago I heard about the paparazzi-project and thought that this is the optimal solution because I don't have to build everything on my own. In the last days I have read a lot in the wiki and I will buy the parts quite soon.

Tim