Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with Sim Mode; usage of RX-7-SYNTH IPD

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with Sim Mode; usage of RX-7-SYNTH IPD
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:15:48 -0400

The wiki says this:

Note: It is not recommended to install both paparazzi-bin and
paparazzi-dev. While the bin package is self-contained and should be
sufficient for users who do not want to patch the code, the dev
meta-package provides only the tools to compile the source code which
must be separately downloaded, from an archive or the CVS repository.

I don't know if that will help you. Also, are you using the default
xml files to build the sim with?

With respect to modifying your reciever, this page may help you:
http://www.diydrones.com/profiles/blog/show?id=705844%3ABlogPost%3A38393

Also read the page on the wiki:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Other_Hardware
Study the timing diagram so you know what type of signal you are
looking for. Look for a 4015 chip on your reciever.

I hope this helps you,

Cory