Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:09:35 +0200

Hi,
You can check the +3.3v and +5v with a voltmeter on the molex connectors on the Tiny :

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki_images/Tiny_v2-1_pinout.png

for example on the "SERIAL" connector :
black =  ground
red = +3.3v
orange = +5v

But i'm not sure it was your question....  :)

@+
Michel

2008/7/9 Santi Finland <address@hidden>:
Hi David,

       following your recommendation, I will hook my motor controller
and my tiny 2.11 in parallel. I get two 11,6 V output from my battery,
one for the ESC, and the other for the tiny.
       Now I intend to connect the tiny directly to one of the output
provided by the battery, in order to check if the power supply module
(PTH08080WAH) and the 5 / 3,3 V regulator (LM3940) are working
correctly. Since you have already worked with this setup, your
comments will be very helpfull for me.

Thanks. Santi.