[Paparazzi-devel] RE: Programming autopilot in classix!!?? (sina parastg

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: Programming autopilot in classix!!?? (sina parastgary)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:29:51 +0200

Dear Sina,

Like the wiki shows on the bottom of the classix-hardware page the bootloader uses the P0.23 pin to select between programming or booting. This pin is not connected on the classix "resulting in random behaviour"...

To answer your question I think that trying many times (unpower classix board while USB cable is connected) should be able to solve your problem. If you don't like that option I would suggest the modification illustrated here: http://www.recherche.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Classix#TODO that consists in soldering a wire to the unconnected pin (If you do so: make sure it is ruggedized for flight).

Good luck,

Christophe