[Paparazzi-devel] Multiplex microjet airframe

From: Mitchel Humpherys
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Multiplex microjet airframe
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:54:06 -0600

Does anyone know of a provider for the multiplex microjet airframe (or something similar)?
We're looking for a low-cost MAV airframe.  Any ideas?  (We looked into the Dragon Slayer
by Miraterre but it was quite a ways out of our price range.)
Thanks in advance,

Mitchel Humpherys, Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),
Utah State University, 4120 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322-4120, US