Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: AUTO2 throttle management

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: AUTO2 throttle management
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:56:33 +0530 (IST)

Hi Chris,

Thats a lot of valuable information :) Thanks! How do you add the setting to use the heading instead of the ground speed?

I've had a nice long chat with AJ on throttle management too, and one of the things we discussed was with dash, loiter and cruise. We tried that during trimming, wonder why it didn't strike me that day :) I cant wait to get back to the field with all this new information now :D

-Uttam

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.