[Paparazzi-devel] Course desired issues

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Course desired issues
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:57:13 -0600

I have been talking to poine and anton about this issue for a couple of days and they both concluded it should not be happening... What is happening on this plot is the course desired's range is -90 to 270 and and the acutal is 0 to 360... Now i talked to anton today and he said that he talked to poine and they thought it was a issue with my code being messed up or something.. So on his advice i changed my old paparazzi's folder name and did a completely new cvs... When i did this it did not aleviate the issues. So i thought maybe it was something with my pc or my config, because of this i decided to try out a completely clean system. What i did was i booted of a ubunut 8.04 live cd and installed pprz from this last nights tarball(cvs command was having issues for some reason)and used only the files in the cvs and still got the same issue. The screenshot is from that (you may notice the time is off but don't let that fool ya)... Needless to say i am hoping someone who knows the code better can fix this or at least shed some more light on it...

here is that screenshot
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1593/screenshot1vh4.png