Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I install Tiny 2.11 inside a vehicle

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I install Tiny 2.11 inside a vehicle
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 05:08:17 +0400

Mario,

I think it depends on your airframe. For example, for my minimag I made a
drawer shape using foam and kept the AP in it and slided it into the back of
the battery place. It was well fitted! Another example is the plane I made of
wood. We did the same thing, but we glued it into the plane.

Best Regards,

Mohammad