Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ground Station Communication Stuff

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ground Station Communication Stuff
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:17:34 -0600

Is there a built in command to send it into a spiral landing at the position it is when it hits 3 min?

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Pascal Brisset <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

the datalink_time variable counts the number of seconds since the last message received from the groundstation (dalalink.c:58, main_ap.c:414). So you can do a test on this variable in your flight plan and be derouted in another block. There is an example in basic.xml:

    <exception cond="datalink_time > 22" deroute="Standby"/>

Note that the link agent sends a PING message to each aircraft every 5s

--Pascal

Daniel Morgan wrote:
For an upcoming competition (AUVSI UAS) we need to return home after loss of signal for 30s. Then we need to terminate the flight after 3 minutes of signal loss. Is there something in the code that i can make this happen??? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.