Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installation on eeepc

From: C Kuo
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installation on eeepc
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:38:39 +0100

Dear Mohammad

  Thanks for the quick response, however, since this is my first time to use os
rather Window, therefore, I am abit slow :P

  I have found the Synaptic package manager, and from there, I search the file
of sources.list, and it come up with something like "Python-apt" and
"Synaptic"..

  How would I able to added the line to those?

Thanks

                                                          Chen