Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Broadcasting messages over the internet

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Broadcasting messages over the internet
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:19:21 +0200

I have a Linux-Build-Target (Paparazzi as a usermode-application)
with gps via Gpsd that does Telemetry via UDP-packets.
My UDPUart.c is tested and works fine.

Hardware here is a gumstix but any board will do.
You have to find a way to get sensor-data (adc) in
and servos out.
I am still waiting for my IR-boards to test-flight it
(and I have to do some repairs).

Marcus