Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] RC configuration

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] RC configuration
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:29:34 GMT

You may be booting with full throttle or your zero throttle is not within range for the controller to arm.  You can connect a servo directly to the throttle channel of an r/c receiver to visualize the zero position and then connect the servo to your autopilot and match the position.  The zero throttle and boot throttle are controlled in your airframe file as min and neutral, which typically should be the same.  You may also need to reverse min/max as futaba transmitters are backwards.

-- Mohammad Ali Haji Pour <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello again!

Well, now I can control everything by RC except the throttle. As I increase it, I can see it in the GCS but motor does not work and only hear the motor controller beeps.

Any idea what might be the problem ?

Regards,

Mohammad