RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:34:55 -0700

1.  Did you get a Tiny 2.11 from onefastdaddy?  If so I think the resistor bridge used for the voltage detection is slightly different then the one used for the original configuration.  You will see the conversion in conf/autopilot/tiny_2_1.h  there is somethign about VoltageOfAdc()  you can also add this to the MISC section of your airframe file, as you see there is a #ifndef ahead of the call in tiny_2_1.h.  A student from Sherbrooke had this same problem the other day with a onefastdaddy board.  Maybe he will chime in and let us know if there is a change to make.

2.  Did you configure the GPS?  The baud rate of the GPS must be set the same as in your airframe configuration file.  There are steps written in the wiki about this.  Also make sure you are outside!  A GPS wont aquire signal indoors, especially if its almanac is old.

AJ