[Paparazzi-devel] used coordinates - LEA-5H

From: Schnabel, Thomas
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] used coordinates - LEA-5H
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:13:50 +0200

Hello list,

I will try the tiny 2.1 with a LEA-5H gps receiver. As already mentioned this
receiver does not support coordinates in UTM.

My question is which reference system does paparazzi use? Does it get the utm
coords from the gps receiver (LEA-4) or use the gps coords and transforms it on
the fly? If the gPS coords are transformed it shouldn't be a problem use the
newer chip.
Otherwise which code (files) do I have to modify and integrate a call to the
transformation function? I'm rather new here (especially in coding on this
platform and Linux).

btw: where can I find an overview of the used moduls and how they work
together. is there something like a documentation or diagram?

Thx in advance for helpful answers ;)

Regards,
Tom