Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to compile and upload sw/airborne/main_demo#.c

From: Miles Colman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] how to compile and upload sw/airborne/main_demo#.c to a Tiny v2?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:29:49 +0900

Thanks Gautier, I was able to compile the demos.

uploading is:
 ~/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/lpc21iap/lpc21iap
~/paparazzi3/var/demo/demo#/demo#.elf

Now my question is, why am I not seeing any results?

There's no blinking led, and no uptime on either serial (usart1 or
usart0). ublox GPS strings come down serial 0, but if I ground
GPS_reset then there's nothing.
I think I need to #define LED_#_BANK or something, based on looking at led.h
Also, any advice on seeing the debug messages on serial?

I promise to make a wiki page about this bottom-up stuff if someone
could give me a clue.

Thanks,
Miles