RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:10:36 -0400

I'm guessing that you are trying to install the bootloader.

This is where you need the ftdi cable or equilavent. You also need to make sure that have the permission to open the COM port. See the wiki for the required permission:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Compiling#Configuring_Non-Root_users_to_access_USB

-yvest