[Paparazzi-devel] Gerber Files for latest Tiny design?

From: david
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Gerber Files for latest Tiny design?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:43:27 GMT

Hello,

Was the designer of the TWOG going to soon upload the "gerber & drill" file to
the Wiki? Seems the wiki is complete except for the "gerber & drill" file.

Until it is posted, how about updates on the testing? How's the progress?

Paparazzi is growing in membership. I imagine this list is the appropriate
place for updates. Or could someone let us (list members) know where the
updates to new designs are posted so we can follow.

Best Regards,
David Conger