Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor board in the wiki

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor board in the wiki
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:23:08 +0530 (IST)

Hi Mike,

Great to hear from you! Sorry, my bad. I downloaded the eagle files for the original sensors from the CVS. The Z sensor is working fine :)

I really wish I could move base to France you know, it'd be so much fun and such a learning experience from you guys :D

-Regards,
Uttam

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Click here.