[Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor board in the wiki

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensor board in the wiki
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:35:38 +0530 (IST)

Hi guys,

1st off, thanks to the Entire ENAC team and Martin's team for all the help at MAV 08. Meeting you guys made the trip worth while!

Back on topic, I built the now old, original dual sensor board and it refused to work. I spent all of yesterday trying to figure out why such a simple circuit does not work! It appeared as if there was no gain from the opamp at all. It turns out that the eagle files in the wiki for the original board has a small mix. Resistors R6 and R5 need to be interchanged, and Resistors R3 and R2 need to be interchanged too. Can anyone edit the wiki?

-Thanks,
Uttam

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.