RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Help writing new messages into the code

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Help writing new messages into the code
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:35:58 -0400

Todd,

There is an article in the wiki about just that subject, have you seen it?

Just in case, here's the link: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/DevGuide/Communications

Regards,

-yvest

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:13:19 -0700
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
CC:

Hey there
Would anyone out there be able to help me get my head around adding new functions and messages to the airborne side of the paparazzi code. I would like to be able to send a few more messages down from the aircraft and also call some of my own functions from the ground. I have been studying the code for a while trying to work my way through how it all works. i just can't get how everything connects compiling wise with the ground station.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Todd

Is your lingo strong enough to ace these new word puzzles from Live Search Games? Click here to test your vocab!