Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA setup for Paparzzi Autopilot

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA setup for Paparzzi Autopilot
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:04:26 +0100

>  Marcus, for you to assume that someone should
> test your software, or that you should throw it onto the CVS without testing
> it is pretty crazy.

You seem to have misunderstood me.

I was asking if others are willing in helping me test and complete the code.
It is already usable and has been tested with nmea-logs but has not flown
yet simply because I have to wait for other parts of my drone to arrive.
Thus I asked if others with a working drone may want to fly this code under
close supervision and see if it works in the real world because that is a test
I cannot yet do.
There are also a few optional nmea-sentences it is currently ignoring
(such as satelite avaliability.).

Marcus