[Paparazzi-devel] Technical Paper from MAV08

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Technical Paper from MAV08
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:16:38 -0600

I was reading the Tech paper from MAV08 and noticed figured 14 which stated that google earth was connected to the ivy bus... Can you give me some more details on this? Is it in real time? How did you implement the ivy bus into google earth? Is this function in the source code? Any other information about this is greatly appreciated?