[Paparazzi-devel] Updates to Getting Hardware for Paparazzi Project

From: David
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Updates to Getting Hardware for Paparazzi Project
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:20:26 -0700

The updates are in...previous posts reminded me to hurry and get them on the Wiki (See Getting Hardware Section)...

Also see new items on: www.onefastdaddy.com/catalog

NOTE: Anyone who purchased our first orders (that cost us more) we have issued refunds for the difference between their cost and the new pricing (reflecting better costs to assemble). As we always said we planned to get up to speed, get the best costs and pass along the savings to the whole Paparazzi Project. Look for Tiny1.3 and all other "hw" items soon. Thermopiles for 10.00, plain LEA-4P for 25% off...we have great pricing on all this stuff.

Best news is our lead time from the assembler is 2 days. From the time they get the parts and I place the order 2 days they start shipping. Shipping is UPS 3 Day International. This means you'll get an email it shipped along with UPS Tracking Number.

Great day to be doing Paparazzi vs the other guys :) email: address@hidden with any questions/inquries