[Paparazzi-devel] HL-Planar TSEM 0108 I2C thermopiles?

From: Miles Colman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HL-Planar TSEM 0108 I2C thermopiles?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:49:21 +0900

Hi All,
Just wondering, has anyone experimented with digital output thermopiles?
The ones on this page look interesting, particularly the 8-thermopile linear array with integrated ADC.
http://cms.hlplanar.de/index.php?spath=337&lan=1
I've got a great compass right now, but it's $300, and I'm thinking about cheaper replacements.
I can't find pricing or distribution information (for Japan), anyone have any comments?
-Miles